Fun Way To Take An Exam You’re Sure To Fail
1. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudlysay to the instructor, “I don’t understand ANY of this. I’ve been to every lecture all semester long! What’s the deal? And who the hell are you? Where’s the regular guy?”
2. On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: “I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs.” Be creative.
3. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don’t know one, make one up! For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals. For English exams, try using Indonesian
4. Turn in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
5. Get the exam. Twenty minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out “Fuck this!” and walk out triumphantly.
6. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for your right to take the exam!!!
7. Upon receiving the exam, look it over, while laughing loudly, say, “You don’t really expect me to waste my time on this drivel? Days Of Our Lives is on!!!”
8. If the exam is math/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possibly think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
9. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS[Lesson] (make sure this is obvious… like history notes for a calculus exam… otherwise you’re not just failing, you’re getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment “Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit.”
10. Answer the exam with the “Top Ten Reasons Why Teacher xxxx Sucks”
Remember, every “Genius” was called “Idiot” in their Past!!!